Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading 1-04-10



Christmas break is officially over and I'm back in the classroom. Whaaahhh!! Ok, no more pity. Back to the routine with this great meme.

Books read (within the last 2 weeks):
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Shiver by Maggie Steifvater
Brsinger by Christopher Paolini
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead

Books reading:
Closed for the Season by Mary Downing Hahn

Next up:
books I brought home and what sounds interesting from the blogosphere.





3 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I just read Suite Scarlett too! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

You have me curious as to what books your brought home!

Cathy Ikeda said...

J. Kaye,
I brought home The Ask and the Answer, The Maze Runner, The Dead and the Gone, Hush Hush and Beautiful Creatures - but where to start??