Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (October 5, 2009)

Go to J. Kaye's blog to play along.
This internet meme (concept that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet) is an interesting way to start off the week. I find that making goals at the beginning of the week is nice, but on this first week, I've already gone off track from my goals. That just makes it more fun!

Read this week:
Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
My Sister the Vampire: Switched by Sienna Mercer (review to follow soon)

Currently reading:
A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from my Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg
Eighth Grade Bites: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer (We just started a book club ning for our middle school students, and the theme is vampire books in anticipation of the release of Vampire's Assistant this month, so my reading choices have just changed)
Dracula (All-Action Classics) by Michael Mucci - graphic novel

Upcoming rereads:
Cirque du Freak: A Living Nightmare by Darren Shan
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

4 comments:

Teddyree said...

Nice line-up of books, will have to check back for your review on My Sister the Vampire. Have a great reading week :-)
Here's my post

Anonymous said...

I loved the Twilight series, but Jim and Nona are huge Shan fans. ;)

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Interesting books - I'll have to check some of these out.

Marie said...

Sounds like you have some great books to read!