Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Goodreads Just Got Good-er

 


I attempted a 100 book year in 2021, which I did, but then we are on January 26, 2022 and I have not posted any books for my 50 book year. 1. I am reading but also working on deadlines. 2. I am trying to write a textbook while I teach. 3. When you feel like you have not done anything, Goodreads will make you feel fabulous.

I go to Goodreads to see what others are doing √
I go to Goodreads to see add to my TBR list √
I go to Goodreads to read reviews and other blogs √
I go to Goodreads to monitor my reading versus read list √

But Goodreads also puts your data together (see video above) and that just makes my whole day better. Try it. And if you are on Goodreads, letʻs be friends. 

To date: I have read 7 books, all blogged, but since I read advance copies, I donʻt post it until it gets closer to its publication date, so coming soon:

Okoye to the People: A Black Panther Novel by Ibi Zoboi
Messy Roots: A Graphic Memoir of a Wuhanese American by Laura Gao
The Tunnel (Picture Book) by Sarah Howden and Erika Rodriguez Medina
A Million Quiet Revolutions (Novel in Verse) by Robin Gow
Fine: A Comic About Gender by Rhea Ewing
I'll Take Care of You (Picture Book) by Maria Loretta and Nicoletta Bertelle
Just To See (Picture Book) by Morgane de Cadier and Florian Pigé
Voices that Count assorted writers and graphic artists from Spain

No comments: