Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sneak Peek: Wildcard


This sneak peek is provided by Net Galley and the publishers.

This is a huge NOTE TO SELF:

Stop grabbing excerpts of books, especially when I really want to read the whole thing!!!!!!

This little sneak peek was maddening because I knew that the high action follow up of Lu's first book, Warcross was going to end badly for me by leaving me hanging with no alternative but try and forget what I read.

This book is going to be on the YA must read lists in the same way that Warcross continues to be on the must read lists.

This book continues to be an ethical dilemma about free choice and evil, but it also has all the best elements of a spy thriller like Bourne Ultimatum or Mission Impossible. 

Order it now or leave a note with your local library to order the ebook today.

No comments: