Thursday, January 18, 2018

Iron Fey series

I have been reading this series from Harlequin Teen author Julie Kagawa.
She reminds me of my little sister. But aside from that, if you like:

Girl power
Fantasy
Adventure
Finding your inner strength
Romance
Love triangles

this series is for you. The author also has novellas in between for hardcore fans. I don't read novellas. I want the books to speak for themselves so I read 4: Iron King, Iron Daughter, Iron Queen and Iron Knight.

There are actually 3 more in a slight detour series connected,  but I realize that 4 is more than the normal trilogy put out by YA authors, and after the 4th one, I am definitely done with this world and these characters. I just don't need to spend anymore time with them. There is nothing wrong with the books. They are very engrossing. Just I am personally done and moving on to other things.

No comments: