Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Interview: Hiro Mashima Talks About His Popular Manga Creations


School Library Journal has a great interview with Hiro Mashima and I'm sharing the interview link here.
Interview: Hiro Mashima Talks About His Popular Manga Creations

Hiro Mashima is the author of the Rave Master series, and although I buy and collect a lot of manga and graphic novels, Rave is the only complete series that I have. My middle boy got his first Rave Master for his 13th birthday and we've been hooked! That son is already 19 and the Rave Master books are starting to fall apart because they are also a great series to give to my reluctant readers.

In the above interview he talks about his process, always insightful and informative.

And just to prove that I'm not joking about our obsession with Rave Master, this is just what I grabbed from the shelf - not even close to all of them.

No comments: