Thursday, July 8, 2010

Follow My Book Blog Friday



Life threw me some curveballs these past six months, but I'm just now starting to carve time from simply surviving to actually being able to do some recreational reading, so I am glad that Parajunkee's meme was at the top of my blog reader. It sounds like so much fun and I get to visit more bloggers!

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.theunreadreader.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post! 

Happy Follow Friday!

11 comments:

VampAngel said...

Hi! I'm visiting because of the hop! Great place. I'm a follower!

I'll be hanging around a bit!

VampAngel
VampAngel's Dilemma: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

Julie@My5monkeys said...

found you through the hop and love the colors of your blog.

Kim said...

Hi...making a stop on Follow My Book Blog Friday. I like it that your blog is focused on ms books. For the last two years I worked in our Jr. High school library.

CarlyB said...

Hi! So nice to find your blog through Follow Friday, I'm a follower now :).
I'll be back soon and hope you have a lovely weekend.
Carly x

http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

Book Soulmates said...

Hiya!

Found you on Parajunkee's Follow Friday :)

Stop by our blog and hang out with us sometime :)

Happy reading!
♥Isalys
Book ♥ Soulmates

ParaJunkee said...

Thank you so much for participating in the Blog Hop! Have a wonderful weekend. ♥ Parajunkee

Alyssa Kirk said...

Swinging by from the hops. Happy to be a new follower!

http://www.teensreadandwrite.com/

ham1299 said...

Thanks for visiting Proud Book Nerd! I am now following you. :-) Have a great weekend! :-)

Unknown said...

Hi there, just stopping by. Always checking out new blogs, never know where a fantastic new site could be hiding.:)

Shari said...

Hi, i found you on the hop and now following. Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Hi Cathy, You ARE lucky to be in Hawaii, the weather is so perfect. I have only been to Oahu, but really enjoyed everything but poi. I do news, reviews and commentary on PNR, UF, the supernatural and paranormal in books and movies, and anyplace I can find it - symbols, myths and legends.

Looks like you review many interesting books. Hope you'll stop by on the PJV and follow me as well. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com